4 tbsp oil
4 Onions finely chopped
5 pieces of cloves
1 small piece fresh ginger sliced
5 green cardamom crushed
2 tsp coriander powder
2 tsp zeera powder
2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 potatoes peeled and diced
100 gms paneer , cut into small cubes
4 tomatoes sliced
1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
2 Green Capicum cut into pieces
50 gms french beans cut into pieces
10 gms beat cut into pieces
50 gms green peas
2 bunch of green coriander chopped
4 tbsps natural yoghurt
salt to taste
pinch of sugar
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan or kadhai for 1 minute on low flame. Add the cut vegetables(except paneer),add pinch of salt and fry it till the vegetables become tender.
2. Heat another pan,add 3 tbsp oil in medium flame.
3. Add chopped onions,fry it till golden brown,add sliced tomatoes,add salt to taste, cook till it mix fully with the onions.
4. Add spices(coriander powder,zeera powder,chilli powder,turmeric powder)and fry it for 10 mins in low flame.
5. Add yoghurt(dahi),mix it properly,fry it for 5 mins more.
6. Add the sliced ginger,cardamom powder,cloves and pinch of sugar.
7.Add the fried vegetables,mix properly,cover loosely and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes until the vegetables mix with the masala.
8.Add the paneer(cut into cubes),and cook 3-4 minutes.